Virtual store Himalaya - study case
Site Web: www.himalaya.ro
Himalaya Store is part of G.D. Escapade S.R.L., the most important supplier of outdoor equipament
from Romania, having in his offer prodcts from the most signifiant brands in domain.
"In this moment we consider that Himalaya store represents a place where you can buy equipment both for two
days in Bucegi and for a expedition in Himalaya mountains.
We represents and distributes, with honor, the
best brands for outdoor equipment from the world: Petzl, Mammut, Austrialpin, Silva, Gerber, Tendon, Lowa,
Asolo, Rock Empire, Nikwax, Lorpen, Laken, NicImpex, Julbo, Trimm, Suunto, Deuter, Kovea etc."
Because G.D. Escapade S.R.L. does not have an IT department in his structure, to ensure business continuity, to increase portofolio
of customers and also to maintain the focus on the core activities, the company decided to seek the services of S.C. AxaSoft Consulting S.R.L.,
in order to implement an e-commerce solutions for online sales that must match the status of "the best" that we have right now.
Following technical expertise made by AxaSoft Consulting team, it was proposed to implement a new web site that will replace the old one, which no longer metts the company vision.
The new website is an online store based on ShopIQ (e-commerce platform developed by us) that must include both
elements of the GD Escapade S.R.L company's presentation and an online store where they can sell the products from portofolio.
The package of services and functionality proposed was
After the implementation of the professional e-commerce solution developed by AxaSoft Consulting, the company G.D. Escapade S.R.L. enjoy the following:
- Increased sales as a result of increased online visibility. The daily number of customers that visits the site was increased by 30%.
- Competitive implementation costs compared with competition for a complete and stable product.
- Little time necessary for implementation; there was necessary only 2 weeks of work, including the time for developing specifically features for this site.
- Much better online visibility because of the SEO support provided by ShopIQ platform. Almost no longer need an SEO specialist, the application is designed in a way that ensures a good indexing in search engines.
Just at a month after the launch of the new software, Himalayas store enjoys a PageRank 4 and the number of visitors is increasing from day to day, this arising from the analysis of traffic that we made.
- Online image in concordance with company's expectations. The web design used in this site was made to meet the image and company profile.
- Easy managing of the product catalog because of user friendly and intuitive interface, and of functionality provided by ShopIQ platform.
AxaSoft Consulting is a young and dynamic company but with a large experience, specializing
in the development and implementation of turnkey software applications or on request.
AxaSoft Consulting has started independently in 2011 by transforming a business line of AtypIQ Software
company, which deals with developing e-commerce applications (virtual stores, product catalogs) based on
ShopIQ platform. Now we operate as a separate company specialised on web application development
(outsourcing or on request).
For mach more details about the benefits and functionalities of the solution applied for implementing
or for information regarding other software applications from S.C. AxaSoft Consulting S.R.L portofolio, we invite you to visit
the company web page: www.axasoft.ro.
If you need assistance or if you have questions regarding the mode of how to open your online store,
do not hesitate to call or email us using the contact page.