What is the role of sales report?
The sales report has as results the total of sales effectuate a period time, it being calculated with distribution
on years, months, weeks or days. The report allows observation and analysis of the oscillations in sales. Based on
this, can be built marketing and sales strategies.
Available filters on sales report:
Grouping the result: presents the level of sales, by calculating the totals grouping orders by
- Utilizatori: shows the degree of users loyalty. Following this report, you can create marketing strategies to keep closer customers through various awards, or to attract new users.
- Produse: shows the degree of interest in certain products. Following this report, you can take decisions to create stock for certain products, or to stop selling others.
Interval raportare: shows the evolution of sales for certain reporting intervals
- Yearly: shows yearly evolution of the sales
- Monthly: shows monthly evolution of the sales
- Weekly: shows weekly evolution of the sales
- Daily: shows daily evolution of the sales
Stare comanda: shows total sales in the shop, only to orders placed in a certain state
- Ordered: orders placed online by the visitors, but not processed yet by the sales department
- Confirmed: orders confirmed by the buyer and to be processed by the sales department
- Invoiced: orders for which the invoice was prepared and delivered
- Payed: orders payed by the customer
- Delivered: orders delivered to the customer
- Canceled: orderd canceled by the store operators
Reporting period: the report's result is calculated for a time interval